I recently presented a paper by Judea Pearl, 2011 ACM Turing Award Winner for a Research Design Class at University of Pittsburgh.
In this page you can find the presentation, as notes and slides as well as some supplementary materials.
- Download the presentation: Causal Diagrams For Empirical Research Presentation
- Download lecture notes: Causal Diagrams For Empirical Research Notes
- Download the paper with discussions: Causal Diagrams For Empirical Research with discussions
- Watch Judea Pearl Turing Lecture: The Mechanization of Causal Inference: A 'Mini Turing Test' and Beyond, Delivered at AAAI 2012 Conference.
- Read Communications of ACM interview with Judea Pearl: Q&A, A Sure Thing by Leah Hoffmann